When it comes to managing risk, context is everything. This is why risk assessment, mitigation, active management and continuous improvement requires an organisation wide approach. Creating linkages between your business environment and your operations means you can pro-actively manage and quickly respond to changes in your business context. The Permitintel oil and gas risk management module allows you to create these connections and respond in real time to changes in business risk.
Risk management made simple
By moving your risk register away from static spreadsheets and into a dynamic relational database, you can significantly reduce the worker-hours spent on recording, assessing, managing and reporting on risks.
- Risk assessment heat maps customised to your organisation
- Identification of whether risks are ALARP
- Links to associated information and documents
- Comprehensive reports and charts with multiple export formats
- Integrated task management for treatment plans and actions.
Smarter action for tracking Risks
The management of risk in the oil and gas industry is one that requires ongoing attention and activity. The objective of our risk management module is to integrate the context and outcomes of the risk process into everyday operations and tasks. Permitintel helps your organisation achieve this through:
- Centralised and shareable assessment, recording and management of risk treatment plans and actions
- Integrated Task Management for treatment plans and actions
- Integration of actions related to risk into overall task management
- Email notifications and reminders for risk related actions
- Creation of an audit trail of completion of treatment plans and actions.
- Recording of ALARP status
- Risk Heatmap and status reporting
Horizontal ‘workshop’ view for collaborative risk review and updating
Risk profiles aren’t set and forget, but commonly need reviewing as activities, areas of operation and regulatory compliance needs change. Bringing together those people with a knowledge of the activities and operations, whether in a single room or online, allows for the rapid workshopping of risks and updating of risk minimisation and mitigation strategies.
Managing risk takes more than just maintaining a risk register
By viewing and managing risk in the context of your business operations and requirements, the linkages created can significantly reduce the need and reliance on manual processes or fixed periodic risk review cycles to identify changing circumstances that impact your risk profile.
Throughout 2020 we will be working with our customers and the latest technologies to deliver a new era in risk management.