What type of petroleum titles can be managed in Permitintel?
What type of obligations can be managed in Permitintel?
Government approvals: Permitintel can be used to manage conditions associated with your oil and gas approvals and approved plans as well as any other type of government approval. This provides a central place to manage obligations from any source such as environmental approvals, building and construction permits, drilling approvals, HSE etc.
Contracts: Permitintel can be used to manage your joint venture agreements, farm-in/farm-out agreements, confidentiality agreements, goods and services agreements, product sales agreements, access arrangements, land and property/native title agreements and any other type of contract.
Company requirements: Your company policies, processes and procedures can be managed in Permitintel.
Standards etc: Any other requirements and commitments from, for example, ISO or other standards or codes of practice etc. can be managed in Permitintel.
What type of risks can be managed in Permitintel?
If I use Permitintel, will I meet the requirements of ISO Standards such as ISO 19600 (Compliance Management Systems), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety), ISO 31000 (Risk Management) and other ISO standards?
- Permitintel demonstrates leadership and commitment by top management in ensuring the integration of the compliance management system into the organisation’s business processes and establishing accountability mechanisms, including reporting on compliance and non-compliance.
- Permitintel supports the compliance function in setting in place a compliance reporting and documenting system and providing employees with access to resources on compliance procedures and references.
- Permitintel can be used to record and access documented information relating to the compliance management system.
- Compliance obligations (both requirements and commitments) can be added and managed in Permitintel.
- Compliance obligations are recorded in Permitintel in a way that is central and visible across the organisation, sites and teams as appropriate.
- Permitintel’s activity-based compliance management manages the implications of compliance obligations on the organisation’s activities, products and services.
- Regulatory changes can be managed and tracked in Permitintel and additionally Permitintel can provide a regulatory updating service.
- Permitintel reduces the risk of non-compliance by pro-actively managing compliance obligations related to business activities.
- Reporting on compliance status and the status of corrections and corrective actions is made simple in Permitintel.
- Compliance obligations can be linked to existing risks or new risks can be immediately identified, assessed and managed in Permitintel’s Risk module.
- Recurring tasks can be added for periodic review of compliance and other risks (eg monthly, quarterly etc).
What makes Permitintel a smarter compliance management tool?
What is oil and gas RegTech?
As monitoring, reporting and regulatory requirements grow in complexity within the oil and gas sector, RegTech is allowing petroleum companies to respond with technology solutions that are highly accessible and provide real time information. This reduces the risks of compliance breaches, whether they be permit, health and safety or environment based, allows for better decision making, and provides confidence to shareholders, the community and government agencies.
Permitintel’s functionality has been built around providing a RegTech solution specifically for the oil and gas sector.
Permitintel System Requirements
What IT requirements are there for using Permitintel?
How is Permitintel hosted?
Permitintel Licencing Model
Is Permitintel licensed by user?
Can Permitintel be used in our operating location(s)?